I've been a portrait photographer for a while now, worked for clients like VICE, Spotlight, and ShortList, had my work published in places from the Guardian to the Times to the New Zealand Listener. I've had the pleasure of meeting (and shooting) a ton of great and interesting people; everyone's got something unique about them.
I've seen a lot of headshots and a lot of them blend together. A photo is a lot more than just the literal image of your face, nicely lit; your headshot needs to show people who you are. It's easy to make someone look good; it's more important to inject some personality.
Here's the plan: I'll take all that experience, those same lighting techniques I've used to shoot magazine covers, the stuff I've learned and refined over the years, and use it to help you show yourself to the world, whatever it is that you do. All right? Fantastic. Let's do it.
What You Get
- A full morning, afternoon, or evening's shoot
- 4-6 fully retouched high-resolution images
- No limit on clothing or styling changes ("looks")
- On location or in my fully equipped studio in South London
- Final images optimised for print and screen
- A shortlist of 20-40 photos within 72 hours
- Private gallery to help you gather second opinions
- Final images delivered within 2 weeks of your selections
- Black and white versions at no extra cost
Extras available on request:
- High quality prints
- Professional make-up artist and stylist
- Extra retouched images
What it Costs
- Standard price: £299
- Students: £249
I'm not messing about with different packages here, but I do offer group rates for businesses, theatre companies, graduating classes, and anyone else who wants to split the cost among a bunch of people.